I am currently developing awesome software at Jive Communications, a cloud based unified communications provider. In a former life I was a road-warrior consultant for Red Hat through their acquisition of FuseSource where I supported SOA based integration using the certified and supported Fuse distributions of popular open source projects. I design and implement solutions for clients using the JBoss / Fuse distributions of Apache ServiceMix, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, and many other open-source frameworks while supporting the rich community of developers that make these projects possible. I am an Apache CXF and Apache Camel committer and I contribute to other open-source projects on a less frequent basis. You can find out more about me using the links below.
- The maker spirit is alive at @GetJive. Noise meter wp.me/p11cml-5f using a traffic light. #livinjive http://t.co/6f2KHJYIN0 2 years ago
- Didn't get tickets for Google I/O? Jive is hosting extended sessions in the Salt Lake City area. #io15 #io15jive http://t.co/wKtALcVdRE 2 years ago
- Better builds with Jenkins and SonarQube. Tracking your integration test coverage: wp.me/p11cml-4O 3 years ago
- Cargo, Maven, and Failsafe FTW. A cheap approach to integration testing your web applications. davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/int……b-applications/ 4 years ago
- New Camel example w/ optional Fuse Fabric integration showing best practices, low invasiveness, and container support davidvaleri.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/int… 4 years ago